Friday, April 4, 2008

Freelance Writing Yet?

Ooops! Almost missed a promised daily post! Well, technically I did, as it's now tomorrow and I missed today's post, or perhaps that should be as it's now today and I missed yesterday's post.

Too tired to think properly but I need to post something to stay on track and to feel less pressure when I get up in the morning ... I did contemplate leaving it and writing two posts tomorrow. One of the difficulties with freelance writing is having to write when we really don't feel like it, so I'm determined to get into the habit!

But it is very late so this will be a very short post with no links.

Just a thought ...

When does a writer become a freelance writer?

Is it when the first piece of writing has been sold? When a writer has actually earned money from their writing?

Or is it when the first piece has been published? Or does a freelance writer have to be published more than once? Or many times? Or regularly?

Or is it as soon as you decide to write that very first piece for publication? Or when you submit the first piece?

Or is it when you change your mindset and see yourself as a freelance writer?

:o)

No comments: